12.23.2012



I'm going away for a while 
But I'll be back, don't try to follow me 
'cause I'll return as soon as possible 
See I'm trying to find my place 
But it might not be here that I feel safe 
We all learn to make mistake 

And run 
From them, from them 
With no direction 
Run from them, from them 
With no convivtion 

I'm just one of those ghosts 
Travelling endlessly 
Don't need no road 
In fact they follow me 
And we just go in circles 
Now I'm told that this is life 
And pain is just a simple comprimise 
So we can get what we want out of it 

Someone care to classify, 
A broken heart and twisted minds 
So I can find someone to rely on 

And run 
To them, to them 
Full speed ahead 
Oh you are not 
Useless 
We are just 



Misguided ghosts 

Travelling endlessly 

The ones we trusted the most 
Pushed us far away 
And there's no one role 
We should not be the same 
But I'm just a ghost 
And still they echo me 
They echo me in circles.


-Paramore

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario